Our Mission is to create a greener, safer and efficient interconnected world where billions of interconnected devices and sensors will dramatically improve our lives and environment.
With the massive arrival of IoTs in our daily life and the development of more and more complex systems, our Vision is to deliver the Universal End-to-End Open Platform from deeply embedded endpoints and connected devices to the cloud, based on HPL/OS, the next-generation OS, a SDK and a Service Platform, covering the entire IT spectrum, from the smallest IoTs to the most complex embedded systems.
The Operating System being at the corner stone of each IT revolution, we know that this universal reference Platform can only be powered by a new and disruptive generation OS, fully distributed and based on determinism, capable to share hardware resources in order to offer Machine-to-Machine (M2M) operation as well as Edge Computing.
We are convinced that only an innovative and breakthrough OS architecture can answer the requirements of tomorrow’s connected world, being able to manage any telecommunication protocols, providing at the same time RTOS, GPOS and Hypervisor Bare Metal features coupled with unrivaled performance (speed, latencies, data safety, security from boot and loader layers, scalability), ultra-low power consumption and hardware adherence.
Based on this statement, we have developed HPL/OS, a unique OS combining all these key features and adapted to the different needs and uses of our connected world. HPL/OS Suite includes:
- HPL/OS: First OS version already available and compatible with any hardware and applications programed in C language. It encompasses a middleware (TV, App-store, etc.) and a service platform for app-store development/management;
- HPL/OS for MicroPython: The best solution for MicroPython developers, providing the maximum features and running your IoTs with the minimum footprint;
- HPL/OS for Linux: The only OS capable to tremendously sublimate Linux by porting Linux Kernel while managing on its behalf all the I/Os and interruptions with the hardware;
- HPL/OS Full Stack: Ultimate version of HPL/OS combining the three previous versions within a unique OS to answer to your most complex and demanding requirements.
This next-generation OS is inherited from the technology entirely developed by an independent French Lab, HyperPanel Lab, located in Saclay, south of Paris. This technology, based on Finite States Machine, has been designed over the last 20+ years by a team of passionate and leading engineers, and has already been implemented at different stages:
- 1992: realization of the first interactive retrieval and transmission system for high-resolution images for the media;
- 1996: realization and worldwide deployment of the first interactive digital TV middleware for the Canal+ Group;
- 2005: realization and deployment of the RTOS and the middleware that powered the arrival of the Digital Terrestrial Television in France;
- 2018: realization of the complete Hyperpanel OS version, scalable, spreadable and combining for the first time the features of a bare metal hypervisor, GPOS, RTOS and a service platform for app-store development/management.
Through the HPL/OS suite, we offer to our Customers the Universal End-to-End Platform for Connected Devices with the unique promise to unleash from the current technological barriers and perpetuate seamlessly the uses and technological investments previously made. With this solution, our customers have the unique opportunity to challenge their imagination and write beyond the limits the next steps of our connected world.
With Hyperpanel, everything becomes possible again.