Here we go, our V2 Multi-Sensor Unit (MSU) dedicated to Smart Buildings is now available!
Designed by our partner Trombone, this new release is powered by Hyperpanel OS still running on a STM32-M4 and integrates the following Adafruit sensors :
- Sound sensor & amplifier (MAX9814);
- Temperature, humidity, pressure and gas sensor (BME680);
- IR 8×8 thermal camera sensor (AMG8833);
- Ambient light sensor (VEML7700);
- Silicon MEMS Microphone Breakout (SPW2430) ;
- RGB Color Sensor with IR filter and White LED (TCS34725);
- Gas sensor for air quality (MQ);
- PIR sensor;
This MSU strongly reinforces HyperPanel’s Smart Buildings SDK built around an MQTT architecture and offering the possibility to easily develop web services.